How It Works
- Become a member. Sign up right here!
- Reserve online, by phone, or via smartphone. Share by the hour or by the day.
- Drive! Insurance, gas, and parking are included.
Exclusive Membership Discounts
Students and faculty applying for personal memberships will have a choice between Enterprise CarShare’s two rate plans (see below). As part of the partnership between Enterprise CarShare and Drexel University, Enterprise CarShare will also:
- Waive the $25 application fee for all student, faculty, and staff participants at Drexel University
- Reduce the yearly membership fee on the Keystone Plan from $35 to $20 for all student, faculty, and staff participants at Drexel University.
- Reduce the yearly membership fee on the Philadelphia plan from $125 to $100 for all student, faculty, and staff participants at Drexel University.
- Offer free business accounts for any Drexel University department or group
Opening a new account? Join here.
Joining an existing residential account as a driver? Join here.
Joining a Drexel business account and adding a residential (personal) account for yourself? Join here.
*Read more about our Philadelphia and Keystone Plans here.
- Ages 21 and over
- University students ages 19-20 require proof of full transferable insurance with signed consent from insurance policy holder
- Valid major credit card in your name
- Valid driver’s license
- One Time Application Fee (per driver)- $25
- Physical Damage/Liability Protection (ages 21 and over):
LIABILITY: Enterprise CarShare provides up to $300,000 combined single limit liability protection.
PHYSICAL DAMAGE WAIVER: Member pays the first $500 of any damage.*
*OPTIONAL DAMAGE-FEE WAIVER PROGRAM: For just $50/driver/year, you can sign up for our Damage-Fee Waiver Program (DWP) and we’ll waive that $500 damage fee in the case of vehicle damage. Learn more here.
- Physical Damage/Liability Protection (University students, ages 19-20):
LIABILITY: If Member is between the ages of 19 – 20 years of age, unless required by law, Enterprise CarShare does not extend any of its owner’s financial responsibility or provide insurance to Member or any Authorized Driver. If Member is between the ages of 19 – 20 years of age, full transferable coverage must be maintained by the Member. Please find the required consent form here.
PHYSICAL DAMAGE WAIVER: Non applicable
Review our Member Policies page here.
Log in at EnterpriseCarShare.com using your member ID and password.
Once logged in choose the time you need and the car you want to reserve.
Confirm your reservation (You will receive a confirmation email with details and directions).
Unlock and Go
Locate the vehicle identified on your reservation.
Hold your membership card over the card reader on the windshield (Wait for the doors to unlock).
Once you are in the vehicle the keys are inside - do not remove them.
Use your membership card or fob to lock and unlock vehicle during your reservation.
If you need fuel while you’re out, there’s a pre-paid fuel card in the car.
Should you need any assistance, you can call our 24/7 Roadside Assistance and Member Service.
Return your vehicle to the dedicated parking space where you found it.
Exit the vehicle (Do not manually lock doors).
Hold your membership card over the card reader on the windshield until the doors lock (if you are having problems call 888-989-8900)
Once the doors lock for the final time, your rental has ended.