Learn more about the car sharing solution that gives you a wide-variety of newer, cleaner cars from the nation’s largest fleet—Enterprise CarShare.
Enterprise CarShare is Washington, D.C.'s best way to car share.
- • Log in at EnterpriseCarShare.com using your member ID and password.
- • Once logged in choose the time you need and the car you want to reserve.
- • Confirm your reservation (You will receive a confirmation email with details and directions).
- Unlock and Go
- • Locate the vehicle identified on your reservation.
- • Hold your membership card over the card reader on the windshield. (The doors will unlock when the light turns green.)
- • Remove the key from the key holder located in the glove box and enjoy the drive.
- • If you need fuel while you’re out, there’s a pre-paid fuel card in the car.
- • Should you need any assistance, you can call our 24/7 Roadside Assistance and Member Service.
- • Return your vehicle to the dedicated parking space where you found it.
- • Place key in key holder located in glove box (Make sure the fob “snaps” back into the key holder).
- • Exit the vehicle (Do not manually lock doors).
- • Hold your membership card over the card reader on the windshield until the light turns red.
- • Once the light turns red, the doors will lock and your rental has ended.
$0 application fee and we waive the $40 annual membership fee for the first year.
$5/hr rates valid 7 days a week on Economy & Standard vehicles.
Rates include fuel, physical damage protection and 200 miles per day.
Additional miles at $0.45/mile.
LIABILITY: Enterprise CarShare will extend liability protection up to the state minimum required amount.
RETAINED RESPONSIBILITY: Member pays the first $500 of any damage.*
*Optional Collision Damage Waiver: For $1.50/per hour with a maximum of $12.00/day, you can add Collision Damage Wavier to waive your responsibility for damage to the Enterprise CarShare vehicle if it sustains damage during your rental period.
The purchase of Collision Damage Waiver is optional and not required to rent a vehicle. Disclosures, Exceptions & Notices
|Hourly (Mon-Thurs) 7AM-11PM||Hourly (Mon-Thurs) 11PM-7AM||Daily (Mon-Thurs)||Hourly (Fri-Sun)||Daily (Fri-Sun)|
|Economy||$7.00 $5.00||$5.00||$71.00||$10.25 $5.00||$81.00|
|Standard||$9.50 $5.00||$5.75 $5.00||$71.00||$11.25 $5.00||$83.00|
Keep It SimpleJoin Now
Offer expires 7/31/15 for our Keep It Simple driving plan for rentals in Washington, D.C. Offer is valid for new applicants only, includes waived first-year annual membership fee and application fee. Offer cannot be applied to previous rentals, balances owed or fees charged. Offer has no actual cash or surrender value. Must meet Enterprise CarShare membership qualifications. Restrictions, taxes, and fees may apply. Visit enterprisecarshare.com/joindc for more information. Enterprise CarShare, the “e” logo are registered trademarks of the Enterprise Holdings. ©2015 Enterprise CarShare
Top 5 reasons to consider individual car sharing:
- 1Go wherever you want, whenever you want.
- 2We take care of: fuel, physical damage and liability protection and maintenance.
- 3Wide-variety of newer, cleaner cars that can fit friends.
- 4Convenient locations around your city.
- 5Stocking up on supplies is easier with a trunk.
Enterprise is helping MOVE YOU forward.
Reserve hourly car rentals including hybrids, SUVs, pickup trucks or fuel-efficient vehicles for everything from personal errands to seeing family.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is America's car rental company dating back to 1957, and started car sharing as a natural extension of its rental program and longtime focus on customized local service. Enterprise CarShare uses technology and an award-winning service record to deliver speed, efficiency and economy to people who need a car at a moment’s notice.
We build customized car sharing programs for several audiences, including business, college and government. Our individual car sharing programs enable everyone to share a variety of cars, and complements alternative forms of transformation like carpooling, biking or using mass transit.